What is CBD?
- Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is one of the hundreds of naturally-occurring cannabinoids found in the the cannabis or hemp plant. It is non-intoxicating and interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system.
How does CBD work?
- When you use CBD, it interacts with the receptors found in your endocannabinoid system and may help promote general health and well being. All humans and animals, including birds and fish, have endocannabinoid receptors. This means our bodies are already set up to benefit from hemp & cannabis!
What conditions does CBD treat?
- Every person is different and results vary. CBD users might be seeking relief from things like anxiety, insomnia and body pain. Pets are often given CBD for the exact same reasons! However, we do not make any wild claims about what our products can do, because each individual is different and results may vary. To learn more, you can visit a reputable source like ProjectCBD.org.
What is the difference between hemp and marijuana?
- Hemp and marijuana both belong to the cannabis plant species but are legally recognized as two different plants based on the amount of THC they contain. Industrial hemp is non-intoxicating and can legally only contain less than 0.3% THC. Marijuana plants contain much higher levels of THC that can cause feelings of intoxication and cause a person to fail a drug test. We only use industrial hemp with less than 0.3% THC.
Will your products make me high?
- Not likely. All of our products are lab tested to be contain <0.3% THC. THC is the cannabinoid that causes the sensation of being high, not CBD. However, THC can build up in your system, so to be extra careful, choose one of our “CBD Only” or broad spectrum, THC free options.
Is hemp-derived CBD legal?
- Yes. CBD made from hemp is legal in the US, though there may be state or local laws that apply where you live. Red Raven CBD is registered with the Alaska Industrial Hemp Pilot Program, License #20-4R-0051. To learn about the latest in CBD and hemp legislation, visit ProjectCBD.org.
Will I be able to pass a drug test?
- We do not make any guarantees. However, we have developed a few Red Raven CBD products that are lab tested to have zero THC, which is the only cannabinoid that current drug tests look for. If you are subject to drug testing, choose a THC free product to avoid the risk. For more information, visit ProjectCBD.org.
What is the best way to use your products?
- Our oils are absorbed best when taken sublingually by placing a few drops under your tongue. It can also be added to coffee or food. Our moisturizing pain cream should be applied topically to affected areas. Pet CBD can be squirted directly into your dog or cat’s mouth, or mixed with food. Gummies are best for consistent micro dosing and can be enjoyed throughout the day as needed.
What is the best CBD dose for me or my pet?
- People are different, so CBD dosing varies for each individual. To learn more about finding your ideal dose, visit ProjectCBD.org.
Where do you get your CBD?
- Our CBD and whole plant extracts are derived exclusively from non-GMO, pesticide-free, industrial hemp. And we only partner with US-based farms that use natural farming practices.
Are Red Raven CBD’s products lab-tested?
- Yes. All of our products are rigorously tested by a private lab to ensure quality and purity. You can scan the QR code on every item to trace its lab results.